Gather successful people from all walks of life — what would they have in common? The way they think! Now you can think as they do and revolutionize your work and life!
A Wall Street Journal bestseller, How Successful People Think is the perfect, compact read for today’s fast-paced world. America’s leadership expert John C. Maxwell will teach you how to be more creative and when to question popular thinking. You’ll learn how to capture the big picture while focusing your thinking. You’ll find out how to tap into your creative potential, develop shared ideas, and derive lessons from the past to better understand the future. With these eleven keys to more effective thinking, you’ll clearly see the path to personal success.
The 11 keys to successful thinking include:
- Big-Picture Thinking – seeing the world beyond your own needs and how that leads to great ideas
- Focused Thinking – removing mental clutter and distractions to realize your full potential
- Creative Thinking – thinking in unique ways and making breakthroughs
- Shared Thinking – working with others to compound results
- Reflective Thinking – looking at the past to gain a better understanding of the future.
“If you want to go places you’ve never been before-you have to think in ways you’ve never thought before. This book will teach you how!”―Ken Blanchard, coauthor of ‘The One Minute Manager’ and ‘Whale Done!’ on Thinking For A Change
“Maintaining an encouraging tone and a down-to-earth writing style honed from his more than thirty previous titles, Maxwell details the impact and practical value of eleven kinds of thinking…”―Publishers Weekly on Thinking for a Change
“Masterful…Will change the way you think. I encourage you to buy it now.”―James M. Kouzes, coauthor of ‘The Leadership Challenge’ on Thinking for a Change –This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
About the Author
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 24 million books in fifty languages. Often called America’s #1 leadership authority, Maxwell was Identified as the most popular leadership expert in the world by Inc. magazine in 2014. And he has been voted the top leadership professional six years in a row on LeadershipGurus.net. He is the founder of The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP, a non-profit organization that has trained more than 5 million leaders in 180 countries. Each year Maxwell speaks to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many of the world’s top business leaders. He can be followed at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.
If you found this post helpful, we would be honored if you would share it.
If you are interested in submitting soul-nurturing articles or books for all of us to benefit from, please contact CIRC BLOG Admin via email@example.com
Are you willing to share with us how we can improve or have a problem on the site or a post, please contact CIRC BLOG Admin via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading, sharing, and being a part of CIRC BLOG!
People Often ask these Questions:
- How do I fulfil my destiny? Our destiny is bound up in our response to the Gospel. “Are you saved or lost?” That is the question above all questions. The declaration of the Gospel is “Jesus saves.” He saves from wrath, judgment, hell, bondage, the devil, and darkness. He saves us from dying in our sins. …People insure their houses and yet do not insure their eternal future. Yet we know that salvation offers so much more. Who else offers such insurance but Jesus?
- Why does God allow suffering? You could just as well ask the National Secretary of Transportation why he allows accidents on the highways. No doubt he would take exception to your accusation and point to the rules of the road. “Every time a law is broken, an accident and suffering might occur,” he would reply. People suffer chiefly for one reason—they are ignoring God’s rulebook, the Bible, and everything goes wrong. Our Creator knows exactly how He has made us and what will harm us. Consequently, out of a caring, protective heart, He says, “You shall not … ” The “you shall nots” are not edicts designed to spoil our fun, but rather they are the manufacturer’s handling instructions. God wisely knows that our psyche is unable to handle sin. Actually, it is crushed and tormented by misdeeds. It is always wise to read the instruction manual before using a new appliance. People worry about breaking a new DVD player or a new computer, but strangely, they have no worries about destroying their own spirits and souls with the poison of sin.
Would you like to give OR re-dedicate your life to JESUS CHRIST, but you don’t know HOW?
Please READOUT LOUD below Prayer and contact us @ email@example.com for more information.