No man falls on purpose, yet our culture is suffering from the fallout of the “men problem.” Increasingly men are living autonomous and unexamined lives, getting caught up in the frenzy of life, and becoming satisfied with tasteless and powerless Christianity. Now, more than ever, men need unapologetic guidance and strong discipleship. Here’s the place to start.
In Pastoring Men, Patrick Morley explains proven and practical strategies for discipleship, equipping pastors to effectively reach and disciple all of the men they shepherd.
This book will teach you:
- The state of men in your church—how they are doing, what they want, what keeps them from getting what they want, and what they need
- The essential factors for successfully discipling men
- A concrete, sustainable strategy to help you organize your passion for men’s discipleship without a lot of new programming.
Read and apply Pastoring Men and see men, their families, and your church thrive.
If you found this post helpful, we would be honored if you would share it.
If you are interested in submitting soul-nurturing articles or books for all of us to benefit from, please contact CIRC BLOG Admin via firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you willing to share with us how we can improve or have a problem on the site or a post, please contact CIRC BLOG Admin via email@example.com
Thank you for reading, sharing, and being a part of CIRC BLOG!
People Often Ask These Questions:
- How do I fulfil my destiny? Our destiny is bound up in our response to the Gospel. “Are you saved or lost?” That is the question above all questions. The declaration of the Gospel is “Jesus saves.” He saves from wrath, judgment, hell, bondage, the devil, and darkness. He saves us from dying in our sins. …People insure their houses and yet do not insure their eternal future. Yet we know that salvation offers so much more. Who else offers such insurance but Jesus?
- Why does God allow suffering? You could just as well ask the National Secretary of Transportation why he allows accidents on the highways. No doubt he would take exception to your accusation and point to the rules of the road. “Every time a law is broken, an accident and suffering might occur,” he would reply. People suffer chiefly for one reason—they are ignoring God’s rulebook, the Bible, and everything goes wrong. Our Creator knows exactly how He has made us and what will harm us. Consequently, out of a caring, protective heart, He says, “You shall not … ” The “you shall nots” are not edicts designed to spoil our fun, but rather they are the manufacturer’s handling instructions. God wisely knows that our psyche is unable to handle sin. Actually, it is crushed and tormented by misdeeds. It is always wise to read the instruction manual before using a new appliance. People worry about breaking a new DVD player or a new computer, but strangely, they have no worries about destroying their own spirits and souls with the poison of sin.
Would You Like To Give OR Re-Dedicate Your Life To JESUS CHRIST, But You Don’t Know HOW?
Please READOUT LOUD below Prayer and contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.