BOOK YOU MUST READ: Sometimes You Win–Sometimes You Learn ~ Life’s Greatest Lessons Are Gained from Our Losses(FREE DOWNLOAD👇)
#1 New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell believes that any setback, whether professional or personal, can be turned into a step forward when you possess the right tools to turn a loss into a gain. Drawing on nearly fifty years of leadership experience, Dr. Maxwell provides a roadmap for winning by examining the eleven elements that constitute the DNA of learners who succeed in the face of problems, failure, and losses.
1. Humility – The Spirit of Learning
2. Reality – The Foundation of Learning
3. Responsibility – The First Step of Learning
4. Improvement – The Focus of Learning
5. Hope – The Motivation of Learning
6. Teachability – The Pathway of Learning
7. Adversity – The Catalyst of Learning
8. Problems – The Opportunities of Learning9. Bad Experiences – The Perspective for Learning10. Change – The Price of Learning
11. Maturity – The Value of Learning
Learning is not easy during down times, it takes discipline to do the right thing when something goes wrong. As John Maxwell often points out–experience isn’t the best teacher; evaluated experience is.
“The first time I met John Maxwell, I could tell that he and I shared the same values. He cares about people and he wants to help them. One of the best ways to do that is to teach people how to overcome failure and adversity. That ability turned my life around. If you read Sometimes You Win–Sometimes You Learn, you will learn that valuable skill. I highly recommend this book.”―Ben Carson, M.D., pediatric neurosurgeon and NYT bestselling author of America the Beautiful and Gifted Hands, on Sometimes You Win–Sometimes You Learn
Millions of individuals–myself included–have been inspired by the words and works of John Maxwell. Now, in The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth, John again shares his remarkable insights and wisdom into how each of us can reach our full potential and make a positive difference in the lives of others.―Elizabeth Dole, former U.S. Cabinet Secretary, Senator and President of the American Red Cross, on The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
I salute John Maxwell for being a pioneer for leadership throughout the world. In his most recent book, he has successfully distilled the 15 most invaluable laws for personal growth. To read this book is to receive the essence of John’s expertise, which will help you take your personal success to the next level.
―Stedman Graham, speaker, author and entrepreneur, on The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
John has been a mentor and teacher for me for many years and what I love most about him is that he has pushed and helped me personally go through The 5 Levels of Leadership!―Kevin Turner, COO, Microsoft, on The 5 Levels of Leadership
John Maxwell’s books have been required reading for my leadership team for years. I can’t think of anyone better at distilling decades of leadership experience into practical, approachable principles that anyone can apply at any level of leadership.―Dave Ramsey, host of The Dave Ramsey Show and best-selling author of The Total Money Makeover, on The 5 Levels of Leadership
About the Author
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 24 million books in fifty languages. Often called America’s #1 leadership authority, Maxwell was Identified as the most popular leadership expert in the world by Inc. magazine in 2014. And he has been voted the top leadership professional six years in a row on LeadershipGurus.net. He is the founder of The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP, a non-profit organization that has trained more than 5 million leaders in 180 countries. Each year Maxwell speaks to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many of the world’s top business leaders. He can be followed at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.
If you found this post helpful, we would be honored if you would share it.
If you are NEW HERE, please check out our about-circ-blog/ page and read to know a little more about CIRC BLOG Or Click here for recent posts.
If you are interested in submitting soul-nurturing articles or books for all of us to benefit from, please contact CIRC BLOG Admin via email@example.com
Are you willing to share with us how we can improve or have a problem on the site or a post, please contact CIRC BLOG Admin via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading, sharing, and being a part of CIRC BLOG!
People Often Ask These Questions:
- How do I fulfil my destiny? Our destiny is bound up in our response to the Gospel. “Are you saved or lost?” That is the question above all questions. The declaration of the Gospel is “Jesus saves.” He saves from wrath, judgment, hell, bondage, the devil, and darkness. He saves us from dying in our sins. …People insure their houses and yet do not insure their eternal future. Yet we know that salvation offers so much more. Who else offers such insurance but Jesus?
- Why does God allow suffering? You could just as well ask the National Secretary of Transportation why he allows accidents on the highways. No doubt he would take exception to your accusation and point to the rules of the road. “Every time a law is broken, an accident and suffering might occur,” he would reply. People suffer chiefly for one reason—they are ignoring God’s rulebook, the Bible, and everything goes wrong. Our Creator knows exactly how He has made us and what will harm us. Consequently, out of a caring, protective heart, He says, “You shall not … ” The “you shall nots” are not edicts designed to spoil our fun, but rather they are the manufacturer’s handling instructions. God wisely knows that our psyche is unable to handle sin. Actually, it is crushed and tormented by misdeeds. It is always wise to read the instruction manual before using a new appliance. People worry about breaking a new DVD player or a new computer, but strangely, they have no worries about destroying their own spirits and souls with the poison of sin.
Would You Like To Give OR Re-Dedicate Your Life To JESUS CHRIST, But You Don’t Know HOW?
Please READOUT LOUD below Prayer and contact us @ email@example.com for more information.
“Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior and to yield back the life given to me by You, back to You. Take Control of my life Lord, and let only your will be done in my life from now on. Amen.”