INFORMATIVE ARTICLE: DREAMS AND THEIR INTERPRETATIONS
Job 33:14-15 For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;
The Bible says several things in the above verse. He said, a dream is a vision of the night to man. The verse also teaches that a dream occurs when deep sleep falls upon men. According to the Bible, a vision is something that occurs when a man is awake, while a dream is something that occurs when a man is asleep. Some who study dreams say that we are always dreaming when we sleep, but we only remember the dreams right before we awake.
This would actually fit with the scriptures in several cases where men remember a dream that actually woke them up. There are some deep dreams that the enemy does not wants us to know. The enemy has been hiding important things away from us. He knows that once we know the hidden dream, we will destroy their demonic operation. Every Christian should try to understand the spiritual meaning of their dreams. When you choose to interpret or know your dreams, then you will know the areas to concentrate your prayers on. Evil spirit come and attack us in our dreams. Their agenda is to cause confusion, ignorance and destruction. For example, if you are a full member of Mountain of Fire and you don’t believe in dream, then you are in a wrong church. Unfortunately, the problems in the lives of most people start with instances of satanic dreams.
Any Christian that prays, but having a challenge to remember all his or her dreams, then such a person will have to pray hard for God to revive his spiritual monitor. I want you to know this fact today that if you refuse to pray against any bad dreams, then you will see that bad dream causing serious problems and on the life of your family or friends just because of your spiritual ignorance.
Dr. D.K. Olukoya (MFM G.O.) often addressed the importance of dreams in our christian life. There are many things we may not understand about the mystery behind dreams, but one thing is certain, our dream will either warn us, inspire us, elevate us, demote us, provoke us, excite us etc. But hear what the Scripture says (Acts 2:17), and your son and daughter shall prophesy, , and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: Every man born on earth has the power to see vision and dream dreams. God gave us His word as a back up to claim all good dreams and as a powerful material to crush all evil dream waiting to be manifested. For example, the Lord says, this dream is bad, start rebuking it, you take such voice for granted. Maybe about a week later, you begin to see misfortunes. I pray for you today, may sorrow depart from you, in the name of Jesus. At times God interpret dreams to us through certain emotional signal. This is different from a dream we acted upon through the dream interpretation shared by others. When it happens you don’t know the meaning of your dream, and the Lord wants you to address it on time, of course, He will send his angel to pass across the message to you.
It is a bad thing not to understand your dream let alone of forgetting them. That’s where the enemy would be bombarding you with stubborn problems. Various type of dreams can appear to be very real. Sometimes you wake up scared, sometimes weeping and sometimes fearful, yet you realize after a while that it was just a dream and you settle down. The Bible speaks of this in Isaiah 29:8 when it says, “It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and, behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite”. You may dream of eating or drinking, but when you awake you are still empty. It may have appeared real, but it was not. It a state of demonic transaction of your destiny. I decree upon you today, if the enemy has stolen from your life, recover it by fire, in Jesus name.
What does it mean to interpret your dream? And their importance
- It reveals deep and secret things about events coming near your dwelling.
- It means to be a master of your dream.
- It gives you the knowledge about the plans of God or the devil.
- It boost your spiritual sensitivity.
- It gives you the opportunity to cancel, nullify and renounce all bad dreams immediately before it is being programmed into your physical world.
- It makes you to identify the true source of your dream.
How to control every activity in your dream
- Call the blood of JESUS 21 times (Rev 12:11).
- Call the fire of God 21 times (Isaiah 66:15).
- Call the name of Jesus (Proverbs 18:10).
DREAMS AND THEIR INTERPRETATIONS BY DR. D.K. OLUKOYA
- If you dream of ants or insects all over your body, it means poverty and affliction.
- If you dream and see yourself inside an aggressive rain and no way to run to, it means terrible bombardment of attack.
- If you dream and see no teeth in your mouth, it means a loss of motivation and a loss of winning spirit.
- When you see no hair on your head in the dream, it means loss of glory or glory under attack.
- Seeing yourself looking older than your age in the dream, it means a person is being drained spiritually and the person would begin to dry up physically.
- Fighting non-human creature in your dream, it means satanic soldier has been assigned to contend with your destiny.
- If you see yourself flying without being pursued in the dream, it means there is an evil dedication speaking against you. It also indicates that your destiny is under violet pursuers.
- When you see flies following you in a dream, it’s attack by Beelzebub spirit.
- Seeing strange marks all over your body in the dream, it means the enemy has marked the person for destruction. It gives birth to unexplainable hatred and spirit of rejection.
- Crying in the dream, it means an agenda of sorrow is being planted around your life.
- If you see yourself wearing wigs and attachments in the dream, it means that your glory is being replaced, your virtues have been replaced for fake ones.
- If you find yourself in a long queue and you never get to the front in the dream, it means the spirit of demonic delay.
- Finding yourself in a cementry or hospital in the dream, it means a serious spiritual attack.
- If you dream and see yourself eating bat, dog, pig, vulture, snake, and other unclean animals, it means an agenda of massive pollution.
- Drinking water from dirty river in the dream, it means pollution of your source of breakthrough.
- Being attacked by dogs or dogs licking your body in the dream, it means the enemy is using sexual relationship to harrass your life.
- Breastfeeding of strange children in the dream, it means your virtue is being withdrawn.
- If you dream and see yourself walking barefooted, it means the enemy has already stolen your marriage.
- Seeing vultures around you in the dream, it means the enemy has already pronounced you death in the coven. The person is a dead man waiting to be buried.
- When you see yourself driving a vehicle in the dream which stop suddenly, it means the breakthrough of the person is about to be stopped.
- If you dream where you hold a Bible and the Bible fell, it means backsliding.
- Dreams of eating your own vomit, it means the enemy is planning disgrace for you.
- Unable to cross a strange river in the dream, it means there is a serious blockage on your way.
- If you find yourself in the market in your dream, just roaming about without even remembering what to buy and you ended up buying nothing, it is an evidence that you will confused financially.
- Any dream concerning somebody cursing you, it shows that the devil wants to put you under affliction.
- Always sitting for exams in the dream but never finishing before the allotted time, it means demonic stagnancy, frustration and discouragement.
- Begging for alms in the dream, it means the plan of the devil to prevent the person from getting out of an unemployed state or poverty.
- Climbing a mountain with difficulty in dream– it means the enemy is making you toil before you can survive.
- Something keeps obstructing you as you seek to cross from one place to another – it means that the enemy is trying to hinder your progress.
- Documents stolen in the dream – the enemy is trying to make those documents useless.
- Falling into a pit and unable to come out in the dream– the enemy has imprisoned you.
- Wind and whirlwind fighting against you in the dream – God is trying to tell you that there are troubles ahead to retard your progress.
- Cap being blown away by the wind in the dream – it means disgrace is on its way for you.
- Loss of something very important like your shoes or sandals – marital disturbance is coming
- Clothes being stolen in the dream – this is an attack on your honour and glory.
- Carrying a heavy load in the dream – the enemy is trying to introduce paralysing problems into your life, the kind of things that will make the person unable to move.
- Being in darkness in the dream – this represents spiritual blindness.
- Seeing fire destroying things in the spirit realm – the enemy is trying to introduce calamity and woe into your life, you have to stop this.
- Travelling and the road is becoming longer and longer and longer, and never really finished that journey until you wake up – the enemy is only trying to introduce frustration into your life.
- Being shot, either with arrow or gun in the dream – the enemy is trying to introduce afflictions of a terrible kind into your life.
- Wearing a rag in the dream – nobody needs to tell you that this is the spirit of poverty and lack
- Being in an environment with faeces and dirty things around you in the dream – the enemy is trying to make you to miss heaven.
- Being naked in the dream – this is the coming of disgrace and insecurity.
- Wedding ring and wedding gown stolen or torn or something bad happens to them – this is an attack on your marriage.
- House being burgled and things being stolen in dream – the enemy is trying to introduce spiritual emptiness into your life.
- A child is missing in the dream – you have to pray hard for that child not to die.
- A woman shaving your hair – you need to pray for the enemy not to kill your husband.
- Dreaming of masquerades – that is witchcraft and ancestral spirits pursuing you.
- Being attacked by dogs – these are sexual demons.
- Being attacked by cats and serpents – these are witchcraft attacks from the bottom of the pit.
- Serpent biting you in the dream – the enemy is poisoning your life.
- Seeing crocodile in the dream – the spirit of Leviathan is trying to disturb you emotionally, mentally and physically.
- Losing money in the dream – this is an attack on your finance.
- Somebody issuing curses on you in the dream – it means that forces of affliction and oppression are pursuing your life.
- Bleeding through the nose or any other part of the body – this is witchcraft attack against your health.
- Being in the marketplace where sometimes you buy things and other times you don’t – the enemy is trying to enslave you, and if you are not careful, they can give you mental disturbance.
- Having sex in the dream – this is a sign that you have a spirit spouse.
- Seeing cobwebs all over the place, it is a symbol of rejection. It means the enemy is trying to render your life to useless..
- Being pursued in the dream by animals – it means problems are being introduced into your life.
- Seeing bats and owls in dreams – it means hypocrites are working against you and the spirit and forces of the night are also pursuing you.
- Going back to your childhood days in dream, it means the enemy wants to introduce retardation and backwardness into your life.
- Dying in the dream or seeing a coffin – this could mean death in various ways: financial, marital, spiritual. It may not necessarily mean that the person will die physically, these other things may die.
- If you see yourself drinking alcohol in the dream, this represent confusion.
- If you keep seeing padlocks in the dream, it means that certain areas of your life have been locked up.
- If you keep finding yourself always exhausted, it means the enemy is introducing fruitless struggles into your life.
- If you find rotten fruits or eggs in the dream it means the enemy is introducing failure into your life.
- Every satanic bondage from evil dreams programmed into my destiny scatter by the Consuming fire according to Deu.4:24
- Every sickness introduced into my life as a result of evil dreams, let the Blood of Jesus speaks for me as it is written in Heb.12:24
- Every dream of failure in my past,I invoke the blood of Jesus as it is written in Heb.12:24
- Every witchcraft caterer pursuing me in the dream, be consumed by the Consuming fire according to Deu.4:24
- Every satanic dream attached to my progress, I come against you by the Power in the Blood of Jesus as it is written in Heb.12:24
- Every dream prison, break, in the name of Jesus; I fire back every arrow of witchcraft fired into my dream according to Psalms 35:7-8 in Jesus’ name.
- Every evil dream of the past affecting my life now, I come against you by the Power in the Blood of Jesus as it is written in Heb.12:24
- Every witchcraft serpent attacking me in the dream be consumed by the Consuming fire according to Deu.4:24
- Every dream of loss from my enemies against my life, scatter by the Consuming fire according to Deu.4:24
- I receive the power to interpret my own dreams, in the name of Jesus. O Lord, activate the fruit and the gift of the spirit in my life according to Matthew 7: 7 in Jesus name.
Article by DR. D.K. OLUKOYA ; Article Source: Evangelist Joshua ; Prayer Points Edited by TemiTope
If you found this post helpful, we would be honored if you would share it.
If you are NEW HERE, please check out our about-circ-blog/ page and read to know a little more about CIRC BLOG Or Click here for recent posts.
If you are interested in submitting soul-nurturing articles or books for all of us to benefit from, please contact CIRC BLOG Admin via firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you willing to share with us how we can improve or have a problem on the site or a post, please contact CIRC BLOG Admin via email@example.com
Thank you for reading, sharing, and being a part of CIRC BLOG!
Would you like to give OR re-dedicate your life to JESUS CHRIST, but you don’t know HOW?
Please READOUT LOUD below Prayer and contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.