Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs
I think this book does well to highlight that love and respect are, indeed, very key aspects of relationships (for both partners). It reveals the secret to couples meeting each other’s deepest needs without love she reacts without respect, and without respect he reacts without love, and a painful, negative cycle begins. Discover the Single Greatest Secret to a Successful Marriage Psychological studies affirm it, and the Bible has been saying it for ages. Cracking the communication code between husband and wife involves understanding one thing: that unconditional respect is as powerful for him as unconditional love is for her. It’s the secret to marriage that every couple seeks, and yet few couples ever find. Today, you and your mate can start fresh with the ground-breaking guidance that Dr. Emerson Eggerichs provides in this book. His revolutionary message, featured on Focus on the Family, is for anyone: in marital crisis…wanting to stay happily married…who’s feeling lonely. It’s for engaged couples…victims of affairs…pastors and counselors seeking material that can save a marriage. Using Dr. Eggerich’s breakthrough techniques, couples nationwide are achieving a brand-new level of intimacy and learning how to: – stop the Crazy Cycle of conflict – initiate the Energizing Cycle of change – enjoy the Rewarded Cycle of new passion And if you’ll take this biblically based counsel to heart, your marriage could be next!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Excited yet burdened about male and female relationships, EMERSON EGGERICHS launched the Love and Respect Conferences in August 1999 Emerson was the senior pastor or East Lansing’s thriving Trinity Church before devoting himself full-time to building healthy marriages. Dr. Eggerichs has a M.A. in communications from Wheaton College, a Master’s of Divinity from Dubuque Seminary, and a Ph.D. in child and family ecology from Michigan State University. He and his wife, Sarah, live in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and have three adult children. He is the president of Love and Respect Ministries.
Summary of Love & Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs: Conversation Starters
Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs was first published in 2004. In this book, author Dr. Emerson Eggerichs shares the ‘single greatest secret to a successful marriage.’ Psychological studies confirm it. The Bible has said it long ago. Now, Dr. Emerson Eggerichs cracks the code that makes it unclear between husband and wife. This involves understanding love and respect. Unconditional love is poweful for her as much as unconditional respect is powerful for the husband. When these needs are met, both spouses are happy. But when they’re not met, things go crazy. This is the secret to marriage that only a few couples find. Author of Unveiled Wife Jennifer Smith praises the book Love & Respect and says that it “is a phenomenal marriage tool that should be in the hands of every husband and wife.” Leadership mentor Michael Hyatt highly… A Brief Look Inside:EVERY GOOD BOOK CONTAINS A WORLD FAR DEEPER than the surface of its pages. The characters and their world come alive, and the characters and its world still live on. Conversation Starters is peppered with questions designed to bring us beneath the surface of the page and invite us into the world that lives on.These questions can be used to…Create Hours of Conversation:- Promote an atmosphere of discussion for groups
– Foster a deeper understanding of the book
– Assist in the study of the book, either individually or corporately
– Explore unseen realms of the book as never seen before
If you found this post helpful, we would be honored if you would share it.
If you are interested in submitting soul-nurturing articles or books for all of us to benefit from, please contact CIRC BLOG Admin via firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you willing to share with us how we can improve or have a problem on the site or a post, please contact CIRC BLOG Admin via email@example.com
Thank you for reading, sharing, and being a part of CIRC BLOG!
People Often Ask These Questions:
- How do I fulfil my destiny? Our destiny is bound up in our response to the Gospel. “Are you saved or lost?” That is the question above all questions. The declaration of the Gospel is “Jesus saves.” He saves from wrath, judgment, hell, bondage, the devil, and darkness. He saves us from dying in our sins. …People insure their houses and yet do not insure their eternal future. Yet we know that salvation offers so much more. Who else offers such insurance but Jesus?
- Why does God allow suffering? You could just as well ask the National Secretary of Transportation why he allows accidents on the highways. No doubt he would take exception to your accusation and point to the rules of the road. “Every time a law is broken, an accident and suffering might occur,” he would reply. People suffer chiefly for one reason—they are ignoring God’s rulebook, the Bible, and everything goes wrong. Our Creator knows exactly how He has made us and what will harm us. Consequently, out of a caring, protective heart, He says, “You shall not … ” The “you shall nots” are not edicts designed to spoil our fun, but rather they are the manufacturer’s handling instructions. God wisely knows that our psyche is unable to handle sin. Actually, it is crushed and tormented by misdeeds. It is always wise to read the instruction manual before using a new appliance. People worry about breaking a new DVD player or a new computer, but strangely, they have no worries about destroying their own spirits and souls with the poison of sin.
Would You Like To Give OR Re-Dedicate Your Life To JESUS CHRIST, But You Don’t Know HOW?
Please READOUT LOUD below Prayer and contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.