The Holy Spirit, Your Financial Advisor: God’s Plan for Debt-Free Money Management
Most people are cautious about any advice they receive concerning their finances. But what if that advice were to come from the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity? In The Holy Spirit, Your Financial Advisor, Dr. Creflo Dollar investigates what the Bible has to say about the role of the Holy Spirit in the area of making and keeping money and discovers some surprising truths.
In this book, readers will discover that the Holy Spirit will help them . . .
- Know what God’s word says about the person and work of the Holy Spirit
- Hear and obey the guidance provided by the Holy Spirit
- Access supernatural power to manage money
- Apply practical knowledge to take control of finances
- Tap into the wisdom of total life prosperity
- Change a poverty mindset
- Discover God’s system of seedtime and harvest
- Practice true success
Practical application questions and activities at the end of each chapter provide the reader with further helpful strategies for obtaining financial freedom.
About the Author
Dr. Creflo A. Dollar is a much sought-after conference speaker, with books, CDs, audiotapes, and videotapes in worldwide distribution. Many of his works, including The Anointing to Live, Understanding God’s Purpose for the Anointing, andThe Divine Order of Faith, have been added to the curricula of Christian colleges across the United States. You can visit the Creflo Dollar Ministries website at www.creflodollarministries.org.