The male is in crisis. Traditional roles once gave men stability and continuity from generation to generation. Today, the world is sending out conflicting signals about what it means to be a man. Many men are questioning who they are and what roles they fulfill in life—as a male, a husband, and a father—leaving them frustrated and causing them to live far below their potential. Best-selling author Dr. Myles Munroe examines cultural attitudes toward men and addresses critical issues such as:
- How can men gain their footing in the ever-shifting environment of cultural expectations?
- What does it mean to be male?
- What definition of masculinity should men adopt?
- What roles should men fulfill—in the workplace and in the home?
- What do gender roles have to do with the male’s purpose?
- What are the differences between males and females?
- How are men and women meant to relate to one another?
- How can a man build a better life for himself, his family, and the world?
When men understand the purpose God has given them and the true design of their relationship with women, they will be free to fulfill their destiny and potential. Expanded edition with study guide material included.
About the Author
DR. MYLES MUNROE (1954–2014) was an international motivational speaker, best-selling author, educator, leadership mentor, and consultant for government and business. He was a popular author of more than forty books, including The Power of Character in Leadership, The Purpose and Power of Authority, The Principles and Benefits of Change, Becoming a Leader, The Fatherhood Principle, and The Principles and Power of Vision. Dr. Munroe was founder and president of Bahamas Faith Ministries International (BFMI), a multidimensional organization headquartered in Nassau, Bahamas. He was chief executive officer and chairman of the board of the International Third World Leaders Associ