But, really, who are you?
Are you ready to let that question shake you to your core—as you peel away layers of false identity built on shifting and ephemeral factors and learn to embrace your true self found in Jesus Christ alone? No job, no family relationship, no personality type or nationality or accomplishment can offer you what Christ does: an abiding identity of righteousness in Him.
Nate Sweeney—Directional Leader of Catalyst Church in Bentonville, Arkansas, and Founder and Directional Leader of The Abiding Network—has a calling and passion to help people know Christ and make Him known. The author of The Abiding Church and Abiding at the Feet of Jesus now takes us deeper still in this powerful study of the Christian’s identity.
As you read this book, you will discover:
- What it means to be righteous in the here and now, not just someday in eternity
- False ideas you assumed at salvation that are hindering your current growth
- Ways you might be substituting legalism and self-righteousness for an abiding relationship
- How overcoming temptation and renewing your mind lead to a path of transformation
- The cost and joy of discipleship when you submit to Christ as Lord
Plus, each chapter concludes with workbook questions, an action step, and a journal prompt to aid you in personalizing and applying the truths you have learned.
Will you let this world’s system and the enemy of your soul define you? Their subtle tactics often feel familiar and safe. But if you are tired of both religious facades and false pretenses of grace, begin reading Abiding in Identity: Who I Am Because of Whose I Am today—and open the door to living in radical discipleship and authentic righteousness!