Men, in general, don’t allow people to influence them who they feel disrespect them.
They also tend not to allow people they don’t trust or respect to influence them. Honestly, there is a lot of wisdom in this approach. We may benefit from prayerfully considering this idea, ourselves.
Women have a POWERFUL ability to influence our men for good or for bad. How will we use our gift?
Men don’t tend to respect the influence of those:
- Who give unsolicited advice.
- Whose words and actions don’t match.
- Who seem to have selfish motives.
- Who appear to be trying to manipulate or control them.
- Who have a critical, condemning spirit against them.
- Who don’t treat themselves or others with respect.
- Who act like doormats or give up their personhood in passivity.
- Who idolize them and want their approval more than God’s.
- Who lack self-control.
- Who freak out a lot or are very negative.
For your words to be meaningful and valuable to your husband,
….Continue complete article….https://peacefulwife.com/
If you found this post helpful, we would be honored if you would share it.
If you are NEW HERE, please check out our about-circ-blog/ page and read to know a little more about CIRC BLOG.
If you are interested in submitting soul nurturing articles or books for all of us to benefit from, please contact CIRC BLOG Admin via email@example.com
Are you willing to share with us on how we can improve or having a problem on the site or a post, please contact CIRC BLOG Admin via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading, sharing, and being a part of CIRC BLOG!