INFORMATIVE ARTICLE: It’s Time for You to Become the Woman God Created You to Be!
Let me invite you into a story that is all about you. It is about your hopes, fears, dreams, and frustrations. It is about where you are right now and how to get from where you are to where you really want to go.
As a woman, you probably long for several core things:
- Security—You want to know you are safe emotionally, physically, financially, mentally, and in every way. You want to know your identity is firm and that your life is built on something unshakeable no matter what storms may come.
- To Be Known—You want intimacy with someone who deeply understands you, fully knows you, and accepts you. You want to have strong, healthy, vibrant relationships— with your husband, with your children, with God, and even with yourself.
- Unconditional Love—You want to know that you are cherished, important, special, and loved just because you are you, no matter what happens.
- Empowerment—You want to be the best version of yourself. You want to be an incredible blessing on your husband, your family, coworkers, friends, and neighbors. You want to make a huge impact on the world for good and leave a wonderful legacy that will matter forever. You want to be an important part of a bigger story.
Perhaps you feel insecure, misunderstood, unloved, and like you have no idea which way to go to make things better. Maybe you believe other people are the real cause of your pain. You have been depending on someone to meet your needs, maybe even your husband, and that person has failed you in some way.
The truth is, life can be really difficult. Relationships and marriage can be harder than we ever imagined they could be.
You feel like you have tried so hard to make things work, but you don’t know what to do. You’ve read books. You’ve talked to girlfriends. You may have even tried a counselor or mentor. And you are still disappointed.
Some people will tell you to wait on your husband—or other people— to change first. But…
A real hero knows that she can’t afford to wait on someone else.
Time is short. There is a crisis. Someone has to step up and be courageous and strong—now.
Of course, you may not see yourself as a hero… yet. You may be filled with self-doubt, fears, anxiety, and a feeling that you are just not very well-equipped for the whole marriage thing, or even for life, in general.
You may have come to the humbling place where you realize you can’t fix or save anyone else. And you can’t even fix or save yourself.
What are you supposed to do with that?!?
You may be tempted to think that your enemy is your husband, your in-laws, that hateful coworker, or some other person. But the Bible shows us that people are not actually our enemies. Our primary enemies are unseen in the spiritual realm.
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
There really is someone who is trying to destroy your life and your family. He hides himself pretty well in our culture, but his work is evident all around us.
He has been covertly feeling us toxic lies through other people, books, media, our culture, and even our own fallen nature about God, marriage, masculinity, femininity, and ourselves. Many of us have inadvertently built our core beliefs on these lies and we don’t know why our lives are so painful and dysfunctional.
We don’t realize that we built our marriages and our lives on a shaky foundation and that is why when the storms of life pound us, things fall apart.
I’VE GOT JUST THE PLAN YOU NEED
Every hero needs a boost, of course. We all need someone who has been in the trenches where we are and has overcome adversity and who understands the baby steps it takes to get to victory. We need someone with a solid plan to show us the way we should go.
It’s good that we get to the place we realize we need help desperately, that we can’t do this whole life or marriage thing on our own. This humility and brokenness is the door that opens our hearts to the narrow path that God has prepared for us.
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”
I want to see your life of frustration, isolation, loneliness, helplessness, and pain transform to one of confidence, contentment, empowerment in Christ, peace, joy, and all the spiritual abundance God has prepared for you.
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.
If you are ready to be a hero in your own real-life adventure story, I’d love to show you the way.
The 4-Step Peace Plan
This plan is a simple pathway to show you how you can enter into the heroic life God has for you and experience real peace with God, with others (as far as it depends on you), and with yourself.
- Look upward—Set your gaze on Jesus Christ in total awe and yield yourself fully to His Lordship in faith. Step down off of the throne of your life and let the Prince of Peace, Jesus, rule your heart and mind.
- Look inward— Invite God to help you crucify your old sinful nature with Jesus and give you a new identity, His Spirit, His love and new life.
- Look outward—Receive Jesus’ eyes and heart for others to love them with His divine love and power and to speak His life and blessing into their lives, including in your marriage.
- Look forward—Watch Jesus turn your pain, trials, and difficult relationship into beauty for your ultimate good, a blessing for others, and His greatest glory. And look forward most of all to eternity in heaven with Him and everyone who loves Him forever!
You can choose to have a saving relationship with Jesus today to begin finding life-changing spiritual healing and hope.
You will keep him in
Whose mind is stayed on You,
Because he trusts in You.
YOUR DEEPEST NEEDS ARE SATISFIED IN CHRIST ALONE
When you build your thinking, your heart, your core beliefs, and your identity on Jesus, He fills you up with all you were lacking. He, alone, can truly give you the things you desire so deeply in an intimate, personal, spiritual relationship with Him.
In Jesus, you are completely secure and unshakeable. You are fully known and completely loved unconditionally. And you are empowered with a new nature, a new life, and a new Spirit to become the very best version of yourself that God created you to be.
He meets the deepest needs of your heart that no human can ever meet. He is the only one who can truly complete us and heal us to the core.
THEN IT’S YOUR TURN TO BE A HERO FOR OTHERS
Jesus will even empower you to be an instrumental part of His heroic plan to help set many other miserable captives free so that they can come into His kingdom, as well! What an incredible honor to be part of His work and miracles in other people’s lives!
Article by April Cassidy
If you found this post helpful, we would be honored if you would share it.
If you are NEW HERE, please check out our about-circ-blog/ page and read to know a little more about CIRC BLOG.
If you are interested in submitting soul nurturing articles or books for all of us to benefit from, please contact CIRC BLOG Admin via email@example.com
Are you willing to share with us on how we can improve or having a problem on the site or a post, please contact CIRC BLOG Admin via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading, sharing, and being a part of CIRC BLOG!