Feel disconnected and not completely comfortable in your own skin?
Are you looking to get back on track with your overall health?
Or do you feel like you need to hit the reset button?
Today, more than ever, we find ourselves bombarded with different toxins. Unknowingly, many of the foods we eat and the environments we are in are littered with pesticides, unhealthy preservatives, and pollution. On top of that, we are under more pressure than ever. Be it at work, in our social lives, and even online.
This triangular-shaped 3.3-pound gland performs over 500 functions essential to our health and wellbeing. Everything you drink, eat, and even place on your skin gets filtered or comes into contact with your liver. It’s no wonder that if something is off with your liver, you simply won’t feel right. Brain fog, bloating, skin conditions, illnesses, and other issues can often be linked to a stressed and overworked liver.
With their book “Liver Detox & Cleanse,” health and fitness enthusiasts Brittney Davis and Craig Williams aim to show you how to naturally improve liver health and so overall health. It’s a simple guide to what your liver is, what it does, why it might not be working to its peak potential, and what you can do to change that.
Here’s just a bit of what you will discover inside…
- The functions of your liver, and why it is the secret superstar to better health.
- How to make simple lifestyle changes that will produce BIG results.
- The 11 little known superfoods that will help detox and cleanse your liver.
- A cookbook section filled with breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes. These won’t only improve liver health but also taste delicious.
- A week-long detox meal plan that can be modified to fit your needs.
- Simple exercises and stretches that specifically target the liver.
… and much more.
Most health and fitness books focus on overhyped, extreme, and unhealthy diets to attempt to detox, lose weight, and gain muscle. These techniques turn out to be ineffective and counterproductive. Our goal is to help give you a lasting, natural, and scientifically proven guide to improve your liver and overall health.