A resilient spirit is born when God makes you wait.
In The Hannah Anointing Michelle McClain-Walters reveals a special kind of spiritual power that stands unwaveringly in the face of recurring disappointment and the enemy’s taunts.
With her unique and empowering prophetic, McClain-Walters tackles issues women face on the road to their destiny and purpose, including how to:
• Release the cry of the barren, pray in faith, and get God’s attention
• Overcome jealousy, rejection, temptation to compromise, critical spirits, and shame
• Find healing and purity of heart
• Get the right perspective of God’s sovereignty and find strength to persevere
• Maintain three spiritual postures that guarantee victory
• Make a new vow to God and unlock an overflow of multiplication and increase
These are the women who will see the promise of God in their lives and in generations to come.
About the Author
Michelle McClain-Walters has traveled to more than fifty nations and has conducted schools of the prophet that have activated thousands in the art of hearing the voice of God. She is the author of The Prophetic Advantage and four books in the Women of Influence series. For many years she served as director of prayer ministry on the staff of Crusaders Church under the leadership of Apostle John Eckhardt. She was also one of the house prophets and apostolic team leaders at Crusaders Church. She and her husband, Floyd Walters Jr., currently reside in Orlando, Florida.